• 2 lbs snow crab legs
• 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 4 ears corn broken in half
• 1-3 lb bag of Yukon gold or red potatoes
• 1/4 cup old bay seasoning
• 2 lemons
• 3 cloves garlic smashed
• 1 stick butter
• Step 1Start by washing all seafood corn and potatoes throughly and cut potatoes into quarters.
• Step 2Mix old bay seasoning, garlic and squeeze the lemons juice over the top coating throughly. Cube up the butter and place over the top of everything then take two pieces of foil laid one on top the other and and place all ingredients on top.
• Step 3Close the foil around all ingredients and place in a 13×9” baking pan. This will steam your seafood. Bake on 375 for 30-35 minutes until potatoes are tender and seafood is cooked throughl
. You can also add in lobster tails, cut smoked sausage and hard boiled eggs