How To Make Deep Fried Lobster
Treat yourself to some meaty deep fried lobster, coated in a spicy garlic-onion seasoning and cornmeal for a crispier and flavorful bite!
- ½cupall-purpose flour
- salt and pepper,to taste
- 1tspground cayenne pepper
- 1tspgarlic powder
- 1tsponion powder
- 4lbsfresh lobster tails,cleaned, halved but still in shell
- 8cupsoil,for deep frying
- In a gallon sized plastic closeable bag, combine the cornmeal, flour, salt, pepper, cayenne, garlic powder and onion powder. Shake well.
- Place ½ of a lobster tail at a time in to the bag. Shake to coat the tails completely.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep-fryer or large skillet to 365 degrees F. Place one coated lobster tail at a time into the oil.
- Cook until the lobster turns white and the coating is lightly browned. Let the fried tails dry on paper towels.
- Serve warm with favorite dipping sauces, and enjoy!