I made these W/W Burrito bowls using corn, black beans, and rice and all these are healthy pantry staples plus are so low in points and will help keep you full for hours.
Servings: Makes 12 servings
3 Points® per bowl
Rice: I don’t like cauliflower but I love rice. I use long-grain white rice: ½ cup for 3 points
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with W/W in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
1. Cook the chicken in a non-stick skillet until brown and no longer pink.
2. Then add the taco seasoning packet and ¾ cup of water.
3. Leave for three to five minutes and remove from heat.
4. Gather all the ingredients while the ground chicken is cooking.
5. Then open the can of black beans and corn.
6. Dice the tomatoes and green onion.
7. Add 1 cup of Instant Rice and 2 cups of water into a medium saucepan.
8. Bring to a boil, remove from heat and cover until completely absorbed from the water.
9. It’s time to make the burrito bowls.
10. Add half a cup of rice to a bowl and then top it with all the ingredients you just prepared. Enjoy.