- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes mix (this is a high-protein pancake mix)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey or a WW-friendly sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and prepare a muffin tin with liners or by lightly greasing.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Kodiak Cakes mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, cloves, baking soda, and a pinch of salt. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, applesauce, Greek yogurt, honey (or alternative sweetener), and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tin, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Remember to adjust ingredient quantities and sweeteners according to your specific dietary preferences and needs, and to calculate the WW points based on the exact ingredients you use. Enjoy your Kodiak pumpkin muffins!