- Orange soda (2 cups)
- Sweetened condensed milk (1 can, 14 ounces)
- Chill Ingredients: Ensure that your orange soda is well chilled. You can refrigerate it beforehand, and it’s also a good idea to keep the sweetened condensed milk in the fridge for a while.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour in the cold orange soda.
- Gradually add the sweetened condensed milk to the orange soda, stirring gently to combine. You can use a whisk or a spatula for this.
- Once the mixture is well combined, pour it into a shallow dish suitable for freezing. This helps it freeze more quickly and evenly.
- Place the dish in the freezer and let it set for at least 4-6 hours or until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Once the orange sherbet has frozen, take it out of the freezer and let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes to soften slightly.
- Scoop and serve in bowls or cones.
Enjoy your homemade 2-ingredient orange sherbet! It’s a fun and refreshing treat, perfect for a hot day or as a sweet ending to a meal. Feel free to get creative and experiment with different flavors of soda for unique variations.