- 2 ripe bananas (sliced and frozen)
- 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or skim milk
- 1-2 tablespoons granulated erythritol or another sugar substitute (adjust to taste)
- Slice the ripe bananas into small pieces and freeze them until they are firm, for at least a few hours or overnight.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the frozen banana slices, fat-free Greek yogurt, unsweetened almond milk (or skim milk), and the sugar substitute.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides of the blender or food processor to ensure everything is well mixed.
- Taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness with more sugar substitute if needed.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container and cover it.
- Freeze the ice cream for at least 2-3 hours, or until it reaches your desired consistency. You can stir it every 30 minutes for the first hour to prevent large ice crystals from forming.
- Scoop and serve. You can top it with fresh berries, a drizzle of sugar-free chocolate sauce, or crushed nuts if you like.