Servings: 4 People
- 2 cups cauliflower florets cut evenly
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 teaspoon paprika / red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Cilantro leaves for garnish optional
- Lemon wedges for garnish optional
- To make air fryer cauliflower, first add the cauliflower florets to a bowl and add black pepper powder, turmeric powder, paprika and olive oil and toss well.2 cups cauliflower florets,2 teaspoon paprika / red chili powder,1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder,1 tablespoon oil
- Add the seasoned cauliflower florets in the air fryer basket and air fry for 200C (392F) for 12 minutes by shaking the basket halfway through.
- Garnish with finely chopped cilantro.Cilantro leaves for garnish
- Serve the air fryer cauliflower with lemon wedges.Lemon wedges for garnish
- The cauliflower florets might burn while air frying. So, keep shaking the basket in between.
- The cooking time might slightly increase as per the type and model of air fryer.
- The quantity of seasoning can be altered as per your taste.
- You may also add garlic powder or cumin powder while seasoning.