Servings: 4 People
- 2 cups cauliflower florets cut evenly
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 teaspoon paprika / red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Cilantro leaves for garnish optional
- Lemon wedges for garnish optional
To make air fryer cauliflower, first add the cauliflower florets to a bowl and add black pepper powder, turmeric powder, paprika and olive oil and toss well.2 cups cauliflower florets,2 teaspoon paprika / red chili powder,1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder,1 tablespoon oil
Add the seasoned cauliflower florets in the air fryer basket and air fry for 200C (392F) for 12 minutes by shaking the basket halfway through.
Garnish with finely chopped cilantro.Cilantro leaves for garnish
Serve the air fryer cauliflower with lemon wedges.Lemon wedges for garnish
- The cauliflower florets might burn while air frying. So, keep shaking the basket in between.
- The cooking time might slightly increase as per the type and model of air fryer.
- The quantity of seasoning can be altered as per your taste.
- You may also add garlic powder or cumin powder while seasoning.