- 1 pound of steak (sirloin, ribeye, or any other cut you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme (or other herbs of your choice)
- Preheat the Air Fryer: Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C) for a few minutes.
- Prepare the Steak: Cut the steak into bite-sized pieces, approximately 1-inch cubes. This ensures even cooking.
- Season the Steak: In a mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, minced garlic, salt, black pepper, paprika, and dried thyme. Mix well to create a flavorful marinade. Add the steak bites to the bowl and toss them to coat evenly.
- Cook in the Air Fryer: Place the seasoned steak bites in a single layer in the air fryer basket, ensuring they are not crowded to allow for proper air circulation. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to cook the steak bites in batches.
- Air Fry: Cook the steak bites at 400°F (200°C) for about 8-10 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking time for even browning. The exact cooking time may vary depending on your air fryer and how well-done you like your steak. For medium-rare steak bites, aim for an internal temperature of about 130-135°F (54-57°C). Adjust the cooking time if you prefer your steak more well-done.
- Rest and Serve: Once the steak bites are done, remove them from the air fryer and let them rest for a few minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute and the steak to remain tender. Serve your air fryer steak bites hot with your favorite dipping sauce or side dishes.