Lemon pepper chicken breasts made in the air fryer are juicy, tender, & perfectly seasoned!
Prep Time5minutes minutes
Cook Time25minutes minutes
Total Time30minutes minutes
- ▢2 split chicken breasts
- ▢1 tablespoon olive oil
- ▢1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning more to taste
- ▢¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
- Rub chicken with oil and evenly coat with the seasonings.
- Place in the air fryer basket and cook for 25-27 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°F.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, you can double this recipe and make 4 chicken breasts.
- Olive oil helps the skin crisp and the seasonings to stick.
- Use any seasoning you love. Premade lemon pepper is generally quite salty so I do not add extra salt to this recipe, season as needed.
- As an option, you can also add vegetables to the air fryer for the last 10 minutes of cooking time.
- Chicken breasts can vary in size so use a meat thermometer to ensure they don’t overcook. (Check it early).
- Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165°F, I usually take it out a few degrees before as it will continue to cook once you remove it from the oven.
- Always allow chicken (and other meats) to rest before serving. This helps to redistribute the juices and makes for a juicy chicken breast.