- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken works well)
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (adjust to taste)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 12 small flour tortillas (6-inch diameter)
- Cooking spray
- Ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing, for dipping (optional)
- Celery sticks, for serving (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, and chopped green onions. Mix until well combined.
- Warm the tortillas slightly (for about 10 seconds) in the microwave or on a stovetop griddle to make them easier to roll.
- Place a generous spoonful of the chicken mixture onto each tortilla, spreading it out in a line along the center.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly, securing the seam side down.
- Place the rolled taquitos seam side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the tops of the taquitos with cooking spray. This helps them get crispy in the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until the taquitos are golden brown and crispy.
- Optional: Serve with ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing for dipping, and celery sticks on the side.
Enjoy your delicious Buffalo Chicken Taquitos! They make a great appetizer for parties or a tasty snack for game day.