- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners or grease the cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently stir until just combined. Do not overmix; it’s okay if there are a few lumps.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your bursting-with-flavor blueberry muffins! They’re best served fresh, but you can store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to a few days.