PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME10 minutes
TOTAL TIME20 minutes
- 1 lb shrimp
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 Tbsp Cajun seasoning (see note 1)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Salt to taste
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese for garnishing
- Heat olive oil and 3 Tbsp butter in sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, sauté 30-60 seconds.
- Add white wine, reduce 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and Cajun seasoning. Cook 3-5 minutes, depending on size of shrimp. The shrimp should be almost fully cooked.
- Add remaining butter, lemon juice and cream. Stir and cook an additional minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, as well as parsley.
- Serve hot over pasta or zoodles.
- Be aware of the sodium content of your Cajun seasoning. If you are using store bought, this can vary dramatically, so additional salt may or may not be necessary.
Amount Per Serving