- 1 lb ground sausage (pork or turkey)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground sausage, almond flour, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, eggs, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Mix the ingredients until well combined. You can use your hands or a spoon to ensure everything is evenly distributed.
- Take portions of the mixture and roll them into 1-inch balls. Place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the sausage balls are golden brown and cooked through.
- Allow the sausage balls to cool slightly before serving.
These Cheesy Keto Sausage Balls are a flavorful and satisfying low-carb snack or appetizer. Enjoy!