- 1 box of sugar-free brownie mix (look for a mix that is low in points)
- 1 cup of plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of light Cool Whip topping
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of water
- Preheat your oven according to the instructions on the brownie mix.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, unsweetened cocoa powder, and water. Follow the package instructions, but use the specified amounts of water and cocoa powder. This might vary depending on the brand of brownie mix.
- Mix the ingredients until you have a smooth brownie batter.
- Pour the brownie batter into a baking dish and bake according to the package instructions. This will typically be around 20-30 minutes. Make sure to use a dish that’s been lightly sprayed with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Once the brownies are baked and have cooled down, cut them into serving-sized pieces.
- In a separate bowl, mix the plain non-fat Greek yogurt with the light Cool Whip until well combined.
- Serve each piece of brownie with a dollop of the Chocolate Cool Whip mixture.
- Enjoy your delicious Chocolate Brownie Cool Whip for just 1 point!