• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 pound shrimp, deveined, and tails removed
• salt (to taste)
• pepper (to taste)
• 3-4 cloves garlic (minced)
• 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
• 3-4 cups baby spinach
• 3/4 cup heavy cream
• 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
• 2 tablespoons basil, thinly sliced (or parsley)
• Heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is super hot and the butter has melted, add the shrimp and a generous sprinkle of salt & pepper, sautee for 1 minute.
• Remove shrimp from pan and set aside then add the garlic, tomatoes, and spinach to the same pan. Saute for 1 minute or until the garlic is fragrant.
• Stir in the heavy cream, parmesan cheese, and basil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced about 2-3 minutes. Return the shrimp to the pan and stir to combine. Taste and adjust salt if needed