Homemade beef crunchwrap supreme, was craving taco bell
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning (choose a reduced-sodium variety)
- 1 cup fat-free refried beans
- 6 medium-sized whole wheat or low-carb tortillas
- 6 large lettuce leaves
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 cup diced bell peppers
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the lean ground beef until fully browned. Drain any excess fat.
- Add the taco seasoning to the cooked beef according to the packet instructions. Mix well and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Warm the refried beans in a separate pan over low heat.
- Lay out the tortillas and spread a portion of the warmed refried beans on each one, leaving a small border around the edges.
- Divide the seasoned ground beef evenly among the tortillas, placing it on top of the beans.
- Place a lettuce leaf on top of the beef, followed by diced tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, diced onions, and diced bell peppers.
- Drizzle salsa and a dollop of fat-free sour cream over the toppings on each tortilla.
- Carefully fold the edges of the tortilla inward to create a hexagonal shape, forming the crunchwrap.
- Place the crunchwraps seam-side down in a skillet over medium heat. Cook until the tortillas are golden brown and crispy on both sides.
- Remove from the skillet, let them cool slightly, and then enjoy your Weight Watchers-friendly Homemade Beef Crunchwrap Supreme!