3-4 Potatoes cut into cubes
Sliced bell peppers
Ground black pepper
Badia Sazon Seasoning
2 tbs. Of all-purpose flour
1 tsp. Of curry powder
1 tsp. Of paprika
1/2 tsp. Of cayenne powder
1 cup of water
1. Season your oxtails with salt, ground black pepper, creole seasoning, Badia Sazon seasoning and all purpose flour. Mix thoroughly and sear the meat on a hot skillet til they are brown and set aside.
2. Turn the instant pot on and press the sauté button and sauté the onion, garlic, and bell peppers
3. Add the browned oxtails into the instant pot and add all the seasoning and spices plus one to two cups of water. Press the pressure cook button and close the lid and cook for 30 minutes.
4. After 30 minutes, check to see if the meat is almost done and then add the carrots and potatoes and pressure cook for an additional 15-30 minutes til the meat is almost falling off the bone.
5. Enjoy with rice and your favorite veggie.