- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup erythritol or any keto-friendly sweetener of your choice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol (for rolling)
- Additional chopped pecans for rolling (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, finely chopped pecans, erythritol, vanilla extract, softened butter, and salt. Mix until a dough forms.
- Take small portions of the dough and roll them into 1-inch balls. Place them on the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between each cookie.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown.
- While the cookies are still warm, carefully roll them in powdered erythritol or powdered sweetener of your choice. You can also roll them in additional chopped pecans for extra texture and flavor if desired.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Once cooled, you can give them another gentle roll in the powdered sweetener for a second coating if you’d like.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature. They can also be refrigerated for longer shelf life.
Enjoy your Keto Buttery Pecan Snowball Cookies! They’re a delicious low-carb treat. Remember to adjust the sweetness to your preference and check the carb content of your chosen sweetener to ensure it fits within your keto diet.