Elevate your low-carb dining experience with these Keto Fluffy Skillet Buns – a culinary triumph that defies the conventional notion that bread is off-limits in a low-carb lifestyle. This recipe ingeniously combines almond flour, coconut flour, and a few key ingredients to create a batter that transforms into light, airy buns. The addition of sour cream, eggs, and a touch of apple cider vinegar ensures a delightful texture and a subtle tang. Cooked to golden perfection in a skillet, these buns boast a fluffy interior and a golden-brown exterior, making them an enticing canvas for a variety of culinary creations. Whether used as a vessel for your favorite burgers, a complement to a hearty soup, or simply enjoyed with a spread of butter, these Keto Fluffy Skillet Buns redefine the possibilities of low-carb bread alternatives. Bid farewell to carb-induced guilt and savor the satisfaction of a fluffy, flavorful bun while staying true to your low-carb commitment.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- In a bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and then add melted butter, sour cream, and apple cider vinegar. Mix until well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring continuously to form a smooth batter.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and grease it with a little butter or oil.
- Spoon the batter onto the skillet to form bun-sized portions. Use the back of the spoon to spread and shape them into rounds.
- Cook the buns for 2-3 minutes on each side or until they are golden brown and cooked through.
- Allow the buns to cool slightly before slicing and serving.