- prep time: 3 MINUTES
- cook time: 16 MINUTES
- total time: 19 MINUTES
- 3 tablespoon clarified butter
- t teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 chicken thighs
- ¼ cup garlic, diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ lemon, sliced into rounds, hot or medium
- In a large, heavy pan, melt butter until liquid and shiny on high.
- Pat chicken thighs dry with a paper towel.
- Generously season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to pan and cook 3-4 minutes until one side is golden brown and crunchy. Flip and repeat for other side. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add diced garlic to pan, stirring quickly to prevent burning.
- Sprinkle lemon zest over chicken thighs.
- When garlic is soft and fragrant (not burned), add oregano, lemon slices, and wine.
- Cook until sauce has thickened and chicken thighs have reached 165 degrees internally.
- Remove from pan and plate with grilled vegetables, topping with sauce. Also great to add to salads, wraps, tacos, or save for meal prep to reheat for lunch.