Marie Bostwick’s Miracle Muffins are a delightful revelation in the world of health-conscious baking, combining simplicity, nutrition, and irresistible flavors. In just 27 minutes, these muffins come to life with the harmonious blend of two large ripe bananas, two beaten eggs, and a half-cup of Kodiak high protein baking mix. The straightforward process, from mashing bananas to baking, ensures that even those with limited culinary expertise can effortlessly create these wholesome treats. Beyond their ease of preparation, what sets Miracle Muffins apart is their low Weight Watchers points, offering a guilt-free option for those mindful of their nutrition.
The versatility of this recipe opens doors to a myriad of flavorful variations. The Peanut Butter Cup Muffins introduce a nutty twist to the Dark Chocolate recipe, while the Double Blue Muffins burst with the natural sweetness of frozen blueberries. For a delightful surprise, the Almond Apricot Muffins incorporate a hint of Polaners Preserves, Apricot, with Fiber before baking. Lastly, the Chocolate Decadence Muffins elevate the Dark Chocolate version with the addition of frozen raspberries. Despite these creative variations, each muffin remains remarkably low in points, allowing for guilt-free indulgence.
Marie Bostwick’s Miracle Muffins transcend the boundaries of traditional baking, proving that health-conscious choices can be deliciously satisfying. Whether enjoyed as a breakfast option, a snack, or a guilt-free dessert, these muffins are a testament to the idea that good nutrition and great taste can coexist. Incorporate Miracle Muffins into your culinary repertoire for a wholesome, flavorful addition to your balanced lifestyle.
miracle muffins: just one weight watchers point each
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Kodiak high protein baking mix
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees and generously coating a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Using a fork, mash two large ripe bananas until smooth.
- Incorporate two beaten eggs into the mashed bananas.
- Gently fold in 1/2 cup of your preferred Kodiak Power Cake mix.
- Spoon the well-mixed batter into six prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until the muffins present a dry top and a delicate golden brown hue.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin before removing.
Notes: Miracle Muffin Variations:
- Peanut Butter Cup Muffins:
- Elevate the Dark Chocolate Muffin recipe by adding 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. Each muffin may gain half a point, but you can still relish two muffins for just 3 points.
- Double Blue Muffins:
- Enhance the Blueberry Lemon Muffin recipe by incorporating 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries. This variation maintains a low one-point value per muffin.
- Almond Apricot Muffins:
- Infuse a delightful surprise by placing a scant teaspoon of Polaners Preserves, Apricot, with Fiber in the center of each filled muffin tin before baking. Despite this addition, the muffins remain at just one point each.
- Chocolate Decadence Muffins:
- Elevate the Dark Chocolate Muffin recipe by introducing 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries. Surprisingly, these muffins stay at just one point per serving.
Conclusion: In the realm of healthy and satisfying treats, Marie Bostwick’s Miracle Muffins stand out as a testament to simplicity, nutrition, and culinary innovation. Whether you stick to the original recipe or explore the delightful variations, these muffins offer a guilt-free indulgence that doesn’t compromise on taste. Treat yourself to the goodness of Miracle Muffins – a perfect addition to your wholesome lifestyle.