Indulge in the delightful experience of this Weight Watchers Dole Whip, a refreshing and guilt-free dessert that seamlessly combines the tropical flavors of pineapple and banana. The recipe’s ingenious use of low-fat milk ensures a creamy texture without compromising on health. Blended to perfection in a Vitamix or high-speed blender, this concoction incorporates frozen banana and fresh pineapple chunks, with the addition of ice for a cool, satisfying treat. The result is a luscious, pineapple-packed delicacy that mirrors the iconic Dole Whip experience. With a mere 184 calories per serving, this dessert proves that healthier choices can be just as delicious. The recipe’s adaptability, offering low points when using alternatives like unsweetened almond milk, caters to various dietary preferences. Serve this delectable treat immediately for optimal taste or store in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Whipping up a batch of this Weight Watchers Dole Whip promises not only a delightful culinary journey but also a guilt-free one.
Embark on a culinary adventure with the Weight Watchers Dole Whip, a delightful dessert that seamlessly merges creamy textures with the vibrant essence of pineapple. In just five minutes, this recipe transforms simple ingredients into a heavenly treat, blending 3/4 cup of low-fat milk, 1 1/2 cups of fresh pineapple, a frozen banana, and a cup of ice. The Vitamix blender works its magic, ensuring a smooth consistency that tantalizes the taste buds. What sets this Dole Whip apart is its commitment to health, as evidenced by its minimal calorie count of 184 per serving. The clever use of frozen banana not only contributes to the creamy texture but also adds a natural sweetness, making it a guilt-free indulgence.
This Weight Watchers version caters to various dietary needs, offering a mere 2 points when crafted with low-fat milk and an enticing 0 points with unsweetened almond milk. The recipe provides flexibility without compromising flavor, making it an ideal choice for those mindful of their points. The beauty of this Dole Whip extends beyond its taste; it’s a visual feast with its vibrant colors and refreshing appeal. Whether enjoyed as a dessert or a midday pick-me-up, this Weight Watchers Dole Whip is a testament to the notion that healthy choices can be both delicious and satisfying. So, indulge in the cold, creamy, and pineapple-packed goodness – a treat that not only nourishes the body but also lifts the spirits.
Weight Watchers Dole Whip Recipe
- ¾ cup low-fat milk
- 1 ½ cups fresh pineapple (roughly sliced)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup ice (adjust to preference)
- Vitamix Blender (or high-speed blender)
- Prepare Milk: Measure out 3/4 cup of low-fat milk and pour it into the bottom of the food processor. If you don’t have a food processor, a high-speed blender can be used with extra blending time.
- Add Pineapple: Roughly slice large chunks of fresh pineapple and place them in the food processor.
- Add Banana: Peel and mash one whole frozen banana. Place it in the food processor.
- Blend: Use the food processor to blend the ingredients until everything, including the ice, is combined. Continue blending until there are no large pineapple chunks, and the mixture reaches the right consistency.
- Serve: Serve the Dole Whip immediately for the best results and taste. If there are leftovers, place them in an airtight container and chill in the refrigerator.
- Points (2022/2023): 2 points if using low-fat milk, 0 points if using unsweetened almond milk.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
- Calories: 184kcal
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Protein: 4g
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Sodium: 45mg
- Potassium: 582mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 29g
- Vitamin A: 220IU
- Vitamin C: 23mg
- Calcium: 141mg
- Iron: 1mg