• 1 9-inch pie crust, unbaked
• 1 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1/3 cup powdered sugar
• 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup light brown sugar
• 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
• 1 1/2 cups pecans, finely chopped
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• Blind bake crust according to package directions. Let cool completely while you make the filling.
• In a small bowl, beat the whipping cream and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
• In a separate large bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, salt, and maple syrup until smooth and creamy.
• Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined. Gently stir in 1 cup of the pecans.
• Spread mixture into cooled pie crust and top with remaining pecans. Chill until firm, at least 2 hours and up to overnight.