6 chicken thighs
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp cumin
2 tablespoons of oil
1 tbsp oil
3 garlic cloves minced
1 cup chopped onion
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper (powdered)
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 cup of white wine
375 ml orange juice (1 and 1/2 cup)
1 tbsp orange zest
2 tablespoons of honey
2 bay leaves
12 units of cocktail potato (chopped in 2)
1. In a large dish with the chicken nuggets, season with salt, black pepper powder, cumin and onion powder.
2. Repeat the same process on the other side, season with salt, black pepper powder, cumin and onion powder. Then with the help of your hands dress well.
3. In a frying pan, place oil and wait for it to heat up, add the thighs and brown on both sides. Withdraw and reserve.
4. In the same pan, place the oil, minced garlic and wait for it to brown, add the chopped onion and let it brown, season with salt, black pepper powder and tomato paste, mix well.
5. Add in white wine and mix, let it boil for 8 minutes so that the alcohol evaporates completely.
6. Add the orange juice, the orange zest and mix well, add the honey and the bay leaves, mix and let it boil for 8 minutes, mix and set aside.
7. In a baking dish, place the chicken nuggets, add the sauce and the cocktail potatoes. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 45 minutes.
8. Decorate with orange slices, accompany with grained rice (optional). Enjoy.