Prep Time10minutes minutes
Cook Time8hours hours
Total Time8hours hours 10minutes minutes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 lb Chuck Roast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 cups Baby Carrots
- 2 lbs potatoes cubed
- 1 onion roughly chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning or a little over half a store bought packet
- 3 Tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
Prevent your screen from going dark
- In a large skillet or dutch oven add the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- When the pan and oil are hot, place the chuck roast in the hot oil and cook for a minute or two until the side facing down on the pan, is brown. Then turn the roast and repeat for each side until all sides are brown.
- Remove the roast and place it in the slow cooker.
- Add the potatoes, onions, and carrots.
- Pour the broth and Worcestershire over the roast and vegetables.
- Add the salt, pepper, taco seasoning, ranch seasoning and Italian or Greek Seasoning.
- Cook on low for 8 – 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours..
Calories: 421kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 471mg | Potassium: 1146mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1195IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 7.9mg