Reviewed by Weight Watchers, this tiramisu should satisfy the most gourmand among you! Treat yourself to a dessert with notes of cocoa, vanilla and coffee, without feeling guilty!
- Number of people 6
- Quantity 10 parts
- Preparation time 15 minutes
- Refrigeration time 2 hours
- Level of difficulty Easy
- Cost Cheap
THE INGREDIENTS OF THE RECIPE
- 225 g of 0% natural white cheese
- 100g ricotta
- 100 g of sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 6 tbsp. to c. unsweetened cocoa
- 25 g of dark chocolate with at least 70% extra cocoa, finely grated
- 2 cups of coffee
- 200 ml of water
- 8 spoon biscuits, cut in half horizontally
PREPARING THE RECIPE
- Mix the cream cheese, ricotta, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth. In a small container, mix together the cocoa and chocolate. Reserve 1 tbsp of the chocolate mixture for decoration.
- Add the coffee to the 200ml of boiling water in a shallow container. Spread transparent plastic film in a rectangular dish (cake dish type), allowing it to extend over the edges.
- Soak 4 pieces of biscuits in the coffee and spread them in the bottom of the dish. Add 1/3 of the cheese mixture on top and sprinkle with the cocoa mixture. Make a layer of biscuits, cheese and cocoa again, finishing with a layer of biscuits.
- Cover with the plastic film extending from the sides and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight.
- Before serving, carefully remove the plastic wrap and sprinkle with the remaining cocoa and chocolate mixture.
You can replace the cottage cheese with silken tofu which you mix until you obtain a smooth texture, mixed with the ricotta, sugar, and vanilla extract. Use individual cups or verrines for a light gourmet coffee .