- 4 medium apples (such as Granny Smith), peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar substitute (like Stevia or Splenda)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 12 egg roll wrappers (look for ones with low SmartPoints)
- Cooking spray (such as canola or olive oil spray)
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (optional, for dusting)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped apples, lemon juice, sugar substitute, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Toss until the apples are well coated.
- Lay out an egg roll wrapper and place about 2 tablespoons of the apple mixture in the center. Fold the sides in and then roll up, sealing the edge with a small amount of water. Repeat for the remaining wrappers and apple mixture.
- Place the egg rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Make sure they are not touching.
- Lightly spray the tops of the egg rolls with cooking spray to help them brown in the oven.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Optional: Dust the egg rolls with powdered sugar before serving.
Enjoy your Weight Watchers-friendly apple pie egg rolls! Remember to adjust the SmartPoints value based on the specific ingredients you use and the serving sizes.