- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tbsp powdered erythritol or another low-calorie sweetener (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2-3 drops of liquid stevia (adjust to taste)
- 2 tbsp sugar-free chocolate chips (look for ones with lower WW points)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese and butter. Use a hand mixer to beat them until smooth.
- Add in the almond flour, powdered erythritol (or other sweetener), vanilla extract, salt, and liquid stevia. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Fold in the sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to firm up slightly.
- Using a small cookie scoop or a spoon, portion the dough into fat bomb balls and place them on a parchment paper-lined tray.
- Refrigerate the fat bombs for at least an hour, or until they are firm enough to handle.
- Store the Weight Watchers-friendly cookie dough fat bombs in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
This recipe provides a lower-fat and lower-sugar option that’s suitable for those following a Weight Watchers plan. Adjust the sweetener to your taste and be mindful of portion sizes to stay within your point limits. Enjoy!