- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 475°F (245°C). If you have a pizza stone, place it in the oven to preheat as well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the self-rising flour, Greek yogurt, salt, and dried oregano (if using).
- Mix the ingredients together until a dough forms. You may need to use your hands to knead the dough a bit to make sure everything is well incorporated.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead it for about 2-3 minutes, or until it becomes smooth and elastic.
- Divide the dough into two equal portions. This recipe makes enough for two small pizza crusts.
- Roll out each portion of dough into your desired pizza crust thickness. If you prefer a thinner crust, roll it out more. If you like it thicker, leave it a bit chunkier.
- If you have a pizza stone, transfer the rolled-out dough onto a piece of parchment paper and then slide it onto the preheated stone. If you don’t have a stone, simply place the rolled-out dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Par-bake the crust for about 5-7 minutes, or until it starts to turn golden brown.
- Remove the crust from the oven and add your desired toppings.
- Return the pizza to the oven and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the crust is golden brown.
- Let the pizza cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Note: The Weight Watchers SmartPoints value of the dough will depend on the specific brand of ingredients you use. It’s best to calculate the points based on the exact products you have.
Enjoy your Weight Watchers-friendly pizza!