- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- Optional add-ins for flavor (e.g., chocolate chips, nuts, berries, etc.)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and prepare a muffin tin with liners or by greasing the cups.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe banana until smooth.
- Add the eggs to the mashed banana and mix well until the mixture is thoroughly combined.
- If you’d like to add extra flavorings or texture, now is the time to fold in any optional ingredients like chocolate chips, nuts, or berries.
- Pour the batter evenly into the muffin cups, filling each about two-thirds full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the muffin tin for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These muffins are simple and versatile. You can experiment with different add-ins and variations to suit your taste preferences. Keep in mind that while the basic recipe is quite healthy (as it contains only banana and eggs), the final taste and texture may vary depending on the ripeness and sweetness of the banana you use.
Remember, this is just one version of miracle muffins, and there are many variations out there using different ingredients. Feel free to get creative and adjust the recipe to your liking!