- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk (you can use whole milk, skim milk, or a milk substitute like almond or soy milk)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, Swiss, or your preferred type)
- 1 cup diced vegetables (bell peppers, onions, spinach, mushrooms, etc.)
- 1/4 cup diced cooked bacon, ham, or cooked sausage (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray or a little oil for greasing the air fryer basket
- Prep the Air Fryer: Preheat your air fryer to 350°F (175°C). If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheat function, just turn it on and let it warm up for a couple of minutes.
- Prepare the Quiche Mixture: In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and whisk in the milk. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add Fillings: Stir in the shredded cheese and your choice of diced vegetables and meat (if using).
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket: Lightly grease the air fryer basket to prevent sticking. You can use cooking spray or a small amount of oil on a paper towel.
- Pour the Mixture: Pour the quiche mixture into the greased air fryer basket. Ensure it’s evenly distributed.
- Cook in the Air Fryer: Place the basket in the preheated air fryer and cook at 350°F (175°C) for about 12-15 minutes. Cooking times may vary depending on your specific air fryer, so check after about 10 minutes and adjust as needed.
- Check for Doneness: To check if the quiche is done, insert a toothpick or a knife into the center. If it comes out clean, your quiche is ready. If not, cook for a few more minutes.
- Serve: Carefully remove the quiche from the air fryer basket and let it cool for a few minutes. Slice it into portions and serve.
- Optional Garnish: You can garnish your air fryer crustless quiche with fresh herbs, additional cheese, or a dollop of sour cream or Greek yogurt if desired.