1 (0.13 to 0.23 oz) packet of unsweetened Kool-Aid drink mix (choose your favorite flavor) 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk 1 (8 oz) container of frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed 1 prepared graham cracker or cookie pie crust
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the unsweetened Kool-Aid drink mix and the sweetened condensed milk. Stir until well combined. The mixture will become thick and colorful, depending on the Kool-Aid flavor you choose.
- Gently fold in the thawed whipped topping until the mixture is smooth and well blended. Be careful not to overmix to maintain a light and fluffy texture.
- Pour the Kool-Aid mixture into the prepared graham cracker or cookie pie crust.
- Smooth the top with a spatula, and if desired, you can garnish the pie with additional whipped topping, fruit slices, or sprinkles that complement the Kool-Aid flavor.
- Place the pie in the refrigerator and chill for at least 2-3 hours, or until it is set and firm.
- Once the Kool-Aid pie has chilled, it’s ready to be served. Slice it and enjoy its fruity, creamy goodness!
Note that you can experiment with different Kool-Aid flavors to create a variety of colorful and flavorful pies. Popular Kool-Aid flavors for this pie include cherry, lime, strawberry, and lemon, among others. Feel free to get creative with the crust and toppings as well to customize it to your taste.