PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME25 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME5 minutes
TOTAL TIME35 minutes
- 4 cups cooked skinless, boneless chicken, diced ( I usually use Tyson’s pre-cooked, grilled skinless, boneless chicken tenders)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups Zero Point Marinara Sauce ( omit the water from the recipe-to keep the sauce thick) or Prego no sugar added traditional pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup light mozzarella ( I use Market Pantry from Target)
- 1/2 cup Progresso Italian Style bread crumbs or 1 tsp of Italian Seasonings and Panko bread crumbs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp Land o’ Lakes light butter made with canola oil, melted
- 10 oz. cooked Carba Nada fettuccine Noddles or whole wheat pasta, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 8 x 8 casserole dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Place cooked chicken at the bottom of prepared dish in one single layer.
- Spread marinara sauce over the top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese evenly over the top of the marinara sauce.
- In a small bowl mix together Panko breadcrumbs, Italian seasonings, dash of salt and pepper or Progresso Italian Style Breadcrumbs.
- Pour melted butter into the breadcrumbs. Stir until well combined.
- Sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Remove from oven.
- Serve over 1 1/2 cups of cooked Carba Nada Fettuccine Noddles for 4 additional SmartPoints, if following the GREEN and BLUE plan. Serve over whole wheat pasta for Zero SmartPoints if following the PURPLE plan.
Make 6 ( 1 cup ) servings
5 Points® per serving
Point value does not include the pasta.