Chinese takeout gets a little lighter here but hangs on to its iconic flavors. You can add extra veggies like thinly sliced red bell peppers, mushrooms, or shredded carrots to the mix.
Uncooked 96% lean ground pork
6 large, chipped
2 clove(s), minced
Toasted sesame oil
Packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- Coat medium nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and heat over medium-high. Add pork, scallions, garlic, and ginger and cook, breaking up meat with wooden spoon, until pork is cooked through and no longer pink, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce, rice vinegar, jam, and oil.
- Divide pork mixture among 4 bowls or storage containers. Top each bowl with 1½ cups coleslaw. Cover and refrigerate.
- Before serving, microwave pork and vegetables until pork is heated through and coleslaw is lightly wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Or in small skillet or saucepan, heat pork and vegetables over medium for 2 to 3 minutes. Toss to combine. Garnish with more scallions and hot sauce (if using).
If you are thinking of joining WW, check out our exclusive WW deals below.
- Serving size: about 1 1/2 cups