1 baguette or Italian bread 4 cloves of garlic, minced 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, softened 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped (optional) Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F (180°C).
- While the air fryer is preheating, slice the baguette or Italian bread in half lengthwise.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the minced garlic, softened butter, chopped parsley (if using), and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Spread the garlic butter mixture evenly over the cut sides of the bread.
- Place the bread halves in the air fryer basket, cut side up. You may need to do this in batches or cut the bread into smaller pieces to fit in your air fryer, depending on its size.
- Cook the garlic bread in the air fryer at 350°F (180°C) for about 4-6 minutes. Keep an eye on it to prevent burning. The cooking time may vary depending on the air fryer model and the thickness of the bread.
- Once the garlic bread is crispy and golden brown, remove it from the air fryer.
- Let it cool for a minute or two, then slice it into serving-sized pieces.
- Serve your homemade garlic bread hot, and enjoy!