Skip to content
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 1 1/4lb raw chicken breast
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sage
- pinch of pepper
- 3 tablespoons reduced calorie pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan (optional but recommended)
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- red pepper flakes
- dried chives
- Set oven to 450F/232C.
- Add the ingredients for the crust to a food processor or high-powered blender. Pulse blend until mixed and minced.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add the pizza crust. Mash it down to form a thin circle or a large rectangle, less than 1/4-inch thick. Bake in the oven for 13 to 15 minutes, or until the edges have browned and the chicken has cooked through.
- Add the ingredients for the topping in the order listed and feel free to incorporate your own low-calorie ingredients.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese has melted, browned and bubbled, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, garnish, slice and enjoy! Allowing the pizza to cool slightly will make it much easier to handle and hold like traditional pizza.