Keto Chicken Crust Pizza
- Set oven to 450F/232C.
- Add the ingredients for the crust to a food processor or high-powered blender. Pulse blend until mixed and minced.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add the pizza crust. Mash it down to form a thin circle or a large rectangle, less than 1/4-inch thick. Bake in the oven for 13 to 15 minutes, or until the edges have browned and the chicken has cooked through.
- Add the ingredients for the topping in the order listed and feel free to incorporate your own low-calorie ingredients.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese has melted, browned and bubbled, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, garnish, slice and enjoy! Allowing the pizza to cool slightly will make it much easier to handle and hold like traditional pizza.