- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, or your choice)
- 1/2 cup diced vegetables (spinach, bell peppers, tomatoes, etc.)
- 1/4 cup cooked and crumbled bacon or sausage (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or use silicone muffin cups.
- In a mixing bowl, crack the eggs and beat them together. If you’re using heavy cream, add it to the beaten eggs and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the shredded cheese, diced vegetables, and cooked bacon or sausage (if using) evenly among the muffin cups.
- Pour the beaten egg mixture into each cup, filling them about 3/4 full.
- Gently stir each cup with a fork to ensure the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Place the muffin tin in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the eggs are set and slightly golden on top.
- Allow the egg cups to cool for a few minutes before removing them from the muffin tin. You can use a knife to gently loosen the edges if needed.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Feel free to customize this recipe with your favorite low-carb vegetables, cheeses, and meats. These egg cups can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, making them a convenient and keto-friendly option for meal prep.