- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup erythritol or your preferred keto-friendly sweetener
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and all the spices.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, almond milk, melted coconut oil or butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until the batter is well combined.
- Fold in the sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Optional: You can sprinkle a few extra chocolate chips on top of each muffin before baking for an extra touch of chocolate.
These Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are a delightful seasonal treat that’s perfect for autumn or any time you’re craving a little pumpkin goodness. Enjoy!