This Weight Watchers Dole Whip recipe is cold, creamy, and packed full of pineapple juice flavor!
- Vitamix Blender
- ¾ cup milk lowfat
- 1 ½ cups pineapple
- 1 banana frozen is best!
- 1 cup ice more or less depending on your preferences
- Measure out 3/4 cup of milk. Pour into the bottom of the food processor. If you don’t have a food processor, a high-speed blender will still do the trick with extra blending time. ¾ cup milk
- Roughly slice large chunks of fresh pineapple and place in the food processor. 1 ½ cups pineapple
- Peel and mash 1 whole banana. Place in food processor. 1 banana
- Blend in food processor until all ingredients, including ice, are combined and no large pineapple chunks remain. Once the pineapple chunks are gone you have found the right consistency. 1 cup ice
- Serve within 24 hours for best results and taste. Place in an airtight container and chill in the refrigerator.
2022/2023 Points: 2 if using lowfat milk, 0 if using unsweetened almond milk.
Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 45mg | Potassium: 582mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 220IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 141mg | Iron: 1mg